March is such an optimistic month, isn’t it? It’s the start of a new season, and comes with an abundance of exciting fashion opportunities. Colourful slogan tees? Why not. Oversized hair clips? Sign me up!
Here are all of the key style buys you need to keep on your radar, this March…
1. Trench coat by Warehouse ~ If you’re searching for a lightweight, trans-seasonal coat you won’t do better than this chic trench from Warehouse. Take your cues from the Warehouse lookbook, and layer the design over a top-to-toe white outfit.
2. Denim skirt by Madewell ~ Everyone needs a good denim skirt in their spring/summer wardrobe, and this Madewell number is the perfect shade of blue. I love the vintage-look raw hem.
3. Button down dress by Monsoon ~ Monsoon’s linen dress instantly caught my eye. I’d keep the styling minimal, and pair it with tan sandals, delicate jewellery and a pop of bright red lipstick.
4. Canvas plimsolls by Converse ~ Converse sneakers are a must for spring. If your current pair need updating, upgrade to these neutral Chuck Taylor All Star 70 canvas sneakers.
5. Cross-body handbag by John Lewis ~ John Lewis and Partners have just launched a colourful collection of leather accessories, and this cheerful green cross-body bag has caught my eye. I’d pair it with denim and a mix of neutral tones.
6. Gingham jumpsuit by Monsoon ~ Throw this gingham jumpsuit together with flat, comfortable shoes, a vintage denim jacket and a basket bag. You’ll be the picture of spring!
7. Roma, Roma, Roma T-shirt by Marks & Spencer ~ At the time of writing this M&S slogan tee had almost sold out online. It’s a total bargain at £6.50, so it’s completely understandable that it would sell like hotcakes. Fingers crossed you’re still able to track down your size in store…
8. Floral embroidered T-shirt by Warehouse ~ Another irresistible spring tee… This time from the team at Warehouse. The ‘Les Fleurs’ embroidery is so, so pretty. Tuck it into your favourite high-waisted jeans and layer a classic trench coat on top for an easy, daytime outfit.
9. Tortoiseshell hair clips by Valet ~ Everyone has gone gaga for hair accessories, this season. And these oversized tortoiseshell clips from Valet are the style to be seen in. They’ll instantly elevate your look!
Which style buys are topping your wish list for March 2019?
[This post contains affiliate links]