Do you have any exciting travel planned, this month? Because, if so, I think I’ve got your holiday wardrobe covered. Here are all of the key pieces to covet, this June…
1. Watermelon earrings by Accessorize ~ I don’t wear a lot of makeup during the height of summer, but statement earrings help you look more “done” when you’re keeping your beauty look super-minimal.
2. Polka dot skirt by River Island ~ I would never have guessed this polka dot ruffle skirt is from River Island. Would you?! Dress it down with a T-shirt for casual weekends, or style it with polished separates for summer weddings.
3. Raffia clutch bag by Next ~ As you know, I love a basket bag. But why save them for daytime only?! This raffia clutch from Next is a great way to take the trend into the evening. And it’s roomy enough for your phone, keys, credit card and some makeup essentials.
4. Yellow trousers by Warehouse ~ These mustard yellow trousers are such a flattering shape. I like the idea of styling with M&S’ knit camisole (number 7), metallic heels and Mint Velvet’s panama hat (number 6). It would be an outfit worthy of Carrie Bradshaw!
5. Metallic heels by Diane von Furstenberg ~ Everyone needs a good pair of strappy, metallic, heels in their wardrobe. So, if you’re missing a pair, make a beeline for these sexy DVF sandals…
6. Panama hat by Mint Velvet ~ And, along with a sassy pair of metallic heels, every woman also needs a chic panama hat for summer. Mint Velvet’s timeless design is a great investment, as you’ll return to it for years to come!
7. Knit camisole by M&S ~ Knitwear in the summer?! Why not? I’m really drawn to this rib knit, button-down camisole from M&S. I’d style it with wide-leg white jeans and chunky sandals. How would you style it?
8. Contrast swimsuit by H&M ~ This bold swimsuit is a collaboration between Stranger Things and H&M. Random? Absolutely! But it’s super cute and is sure to turn heads at the pool…
9. Polka dot dress by RIXO ~ Like every other millennial woman, I’m completely obsessed with RIXO. This polka dot dress is currently top of my wish list for summer, because of the playful Studio 54 vibes.
Which style buys are topping your wish list for June 2019?
[This post contains affiliate links]