If your summer wardrobe could use a cheeky little top-up, you’ve come to the right place. Because here’s my pick of the best new season buys…
1. Tinsel midi skirt by Raey ~ This tinsel skirt is giving me MAJOR Carrie Bradhsaw vibes. It’s an investment piece, but the kind of design you’ll be wearing for years to come. Throughout summer pair it with silk camisole tops and white blazers, for wedding season. And towards the end of the year bring it out for all of your Christmas parties.
2. Happy hair clip by Accessorize ~ Accessorize is the place to go for hair accessories, this season.
3. Girls hair clip by Accessorize ~ Case point.
4. Floral print dress by Chic Wish ~ As you know, I can’t resist a slightly bohemian-style dress for summer. And this Chic Wish number has caught my eye. Style with tan sandals and a straw tote for the perfect daytime look.
5. Linen jumpsuit by Faithful the Brand ~ I love the idea of wearing this mint green jumpsuit with a white blazer, for summer weddings. It such a gorgeous shape and colour, and would fabulous with raffia accessories and block heels.
6. Tan sandals by Dune ~ If you’re still coveting the infamous Hermés sandals (but still can’t justify the $$$$ price tag), these Dune sandals are the next best thing. They also come in black and snake print.
7. Green wrap top by Chic Wish ~ I usually avoid wrap tops and dresses, because I don’t think they ever sit correctly on my very flat chest. However, I’m willing to give wrap designs one last shot, because I’ve fallen head-over-heels for this cute summer blouse.
8. Woven basket bag by Mint Velvet ~ You can never have too many straw totes/basket bags. And this woven beauty from Mint Velvet is the latest design to climb onto my wish list. It’s perfect for beach holidays!
9. Black swimsuit by Monsoon ~ Monsoon’s scallop-edge one-piece is the personification of Bond Girl Chic. Style with oversized, retro sunglasses and a pop of coral lipstick to turn heads at the beach.
Which style buys have caught your eye, this summer?