10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging: How to Avoid Common Mistakes & Launch a Successful Lifestyle Blog
This e-book shares all the steps you need to follow to launch a successful lifestyle blog. The 54-page guide is divided into 10 chapters and covers everything from finding your niche and creating a strong visual identity, through to content creation, the best SEO practices and monetization tips.
10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging is the ideal handbook for you if…
• You’re completely new to blogging and don’t know where to begin.
• You’re a hobby blogger with big ambitions and want to take your site to the next level.
• You feel like you’ve hit a roadblock with your blog – whether that’s down to a plateau in traffic or a lack of inspiration – and need a change of strategy.
The 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging e-book is available in PDF format, and is easy to view on desktops, tablets and smartphones. It includes the following information, plus much more:
• How to find your unique selling point
• How to select the right blogging platform for your needs
• Tips to help you create a strong visual identity
• The basics of a blog layout
• How to produce engaging, evergreen content
• Why you need an editorial calendar and how to produce one
• The essential SEO practises to follow
• Tips for developing a strong social media strategy
• A guide to understanding Google Analytics
• Why you need an email newsletter and how to build a subscriber list
• How to make money from your blog
• When to start monetizing your blog
• What to include in your media kit
• The best online blogging resources to follow
This digital guidebook is intended for a single user, and is not to be redistributed or shared. Thank you for being respectful of this policy. If you have any questions or problems with your download please contact email@example.com. Purchases cannot be refunded.
“This e-book perfectly distills Ella’s decade of blogging knowledge in digestible, beautifully designed segments. It’s a rare opportunity to learn the secrets, tips and tricks of a digital expert. A must for all budding bloggers!” – Natalie Hughes, Social Media Consultant, The Fashion Digital
“This really is everything I wish I knew when I started blogging! Ella’s guide is a sound, smart and stylish framework for anyone looking to start a blog, or take their current one to the next level.” – Monica Welburn, Blogger at The Elgin Avenue
“We love Ella’s fuss-free formula to creating and maintaining a lifestyle blog! It’s a must-read for newbies – as well as established bloggers who need to do some housekeeping.” Ellie Wilcox, Social Media Co-ordinator at Next