10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging: How to Avoid Common Mistakes & Launch a Successful Lifestyle Blog
This e-book shares all the steps you need to follow to launch a successful lifestyle blog. The 54-page guide is divided into 10 chapters and covers everything from finding your niche and creating a strong visual identity, through to content creation, the best SEO practices and monetization tips.
10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging is the ideal handbook for you if…
• You’re completely new to blogging and don’t know where to begin.
• You’re a hobby blogger with big ambitions and want to take your site to the next level.
• You feel like you’ve hit a roadblock with your blog – whether that’s down to a plateau in traffic or a lack of inspiration – and need a change of strategy.
The 10 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging e-book is available in PDF format, and is easy to view on desktops, tablets and smartphones. It includes the following information, plus much more:
• How to find your unique selling point
• How to select the right blogging platform for your needs
• Tips to help you create a strong visual identity
• The basics of a blog layout
• How to produce engaging, evergreen content
• Why you need an editorial calendar and how to produce one
• The essential SEO practises to follow
• Tips for developing a strong social media strategy
• A guide to understanding Google Analytics
• Why you need an email newsletter and how to build a subscriber list
• How to make money from your blog
• When to start monetizing your blog
• What to include in your media kit
• The best online blogging resources to follow
This digital guidebook is intended for a single user, and is not to be redistributed or shared. Thank you for being respectful of this policy. If you have any questions or problems with your download please contact [email protected] Purchases cannot be refunded.
“This e-book perfectly distills Ella’s decade of blogging knowledge in digestible, beautifully designed segments. It’s a rare opportunity to learn the secrets, tips and tricks of a digital expert. A must for all budding bloggers!” – Natalie Hughes, Social Media Consultant, The Fashion Digital
“This really is everything I wish I knew when I started blogging! Ella’s guide is a sound, smart and stylish framework for anyone looking to start a blog, or take their current one to the next level.” – Monica Welburn, Blogger at The Elgin Avenue
“We love Ella’s fuss-free formula to creating and maintaining a lifestyle blog! It’s a must-read for newbies – as well as established bloggers who need to do some housekeeping.” Ellie Wilcox, Social Media Co-ordinator at Next