I’m a little late getting the Wish List out, this month. But I think the May edit was worth waiting for. I’ve tracked down some great high street buys – including the coolest metallic boots, perfect for festival season, and an occasion dress that is sure to turn heads!
1. Polka dot dress by Warehouse ~ I love this tiered Warehouse dress soooo much. It’s really pretty and feminine, but the cut-out panels at the waist give it an edge. I’d pair it with the metallic M&S western boots (see number 5 on this list) and a leather biker jacket.
2. Paris T-shirt by H&M ~ I always stock up on striped Breton tees for spring/summer. And this ‘Paris” slogan style from H&M instantly caught my eye. Wear it with high-waisted denim skirts, or style with the khaki, cotton trousers from M&S (number 4).
3. White sapphire locket by Astley Clarke ~ Astley Clarke is one of my favourite jewellery brands, and I’ve been wearing their Celestial compass locket on repeat for the last few weeks. Their lockets are so beautiful and timeless; and this white sapphire design is a great way to celebrate a personal achievement.
4. Cotton trousers by Marks and Spencer ~ I LOVE these M&S trousers! The cut is absolute perfection, and super-flattering. They could easily pass as being from J.Crew (but are a fraction of the cost). Wear them with casual, striped tees and statement, block heels.
5. Western boots by Marks and Spencer ~ Western boots are having a fashion moment, and this metallic pair from M&S are currently sitting at the top of my wish list. I’d channel Kate Bosworth, circa 2005, and pair them with flirty skirts, oversized jackets and bare legs.
6. Tote bag by Estella Bartlett ~ I was recently sent a jewellery box and handbag from the British brand Estella Bartlett, and I’m now obsessed with the accessories line. This stone grey tote is so practical for everyday use, as it’s large enough to fit a water bottle, makeup bag, book, and all of your other daily essentials.
7. Raffia earrings by Oliver Bonas ~ Have you been into an Oliver Bonas store recently? Their spring collection is DIVINE, and they have such a lovely array of playful, statement earrings. This orange, raffia pair will add a bit of pizazz to simple summer outfits.
8. Denim skirt by Warehouse ~ I’m not usually a huge fan of denim skirts (I prefer cut-off shorts), but this wrap-around ruffle design from Warehouse has won my heart. I think it would look lovely worn with a pair of espadrilles and a silk camisole. How would you style it?
Which style buys are topping your wish list for May 2019?
[This post contains affiliate links]