First of all, I cannot begin to explain how relieved I feel that we’ve made it through to February. It honestly felt like January went on 856 days, and it was a really challenging month for me. So YAY for February!
And double YAY for the influx of spring 2019 collections hitting stores, this week! Here’s a look at 8 designs that I’ve got my eye on, right now…
1. Bon Bon knit by Oasis ~ I’m a sucker for any item of clothing that’s emblazoned with a French slogan. And this “bon bon” knit (meaning sweet or candy) will look fantastic worn both denim and printed midi skirts. It’s also available in black, if this orange hue is a bit too bold for your liking.
2. Animal print skirt by Marks & Spencer ~ If you caught my Instagram Stories from the Marks & Spencer SS19 press day, last week, you’ll know that their upcoming line is packed with covetable pieces. This animal print skirt is part of the first new season drop to hit stores, and I couldn’t resist ordering it!
3. Check blazer by Veronica Beard ~ Veronica Beard is fast becoming one of my favourite designer brands. I love their aesthetic, and dream of treating myself to one of their signature Dickey blazers one day. This checked design would look so great worn with tailored trousers and stiletto heels – and equally amazing with ripped jeans and sneakers.
4. Hoop earrings by Kenneth Jay Lane ~ I love a hooped earring, and right now I’m coveting these cute jade hoops from Kenneth Jay Lane.
5. Slogan print T-shirt by Boden ~ Throughout February I’m wear Boden’s playful slogan tee with a chunky cardigan and skinny jeans. But come spring it will be the perfect accompaniment to a vintage denim jacket.
6. Polka dot dress by Mango ~ Mango’s polka dot maxi dress is such a great all-rounder. Wear it day or night, winter or summer. For now I’d layer it over knee-high boots and a thermal turtleneck, and in spring shake it up with a leather biker jacket and Converse.
7. Belted jeans by Warehouse ~ I’m really into slick, tailored denim at the moment. And these Warehouse jeans instantly caught my eye. I love the slightly ’70s button detailing.
8. Bucket bag by Yuzefi ~ I can’t determine whether this Yuzefi handbag is ugly or not. But whatever the answer I absolutely love it. What’s your verdict: yay or nay?
Which style buys are topping your wish list for February 2019?
[This post contains affiliate links]