Curious about what’s going on here? This may look like an outtake from an engagement announcement (albeit one with a lot of accessorising) but it’s actually part of the Fossil Calling All Curious Autumn/Winter 2015 campaign, in which I was paired up with Matthew Zorpas from The Gentleman Blogger.
Craftsmanship lies at the heart of Fossil’s new season collection, with a strong focus on the little details that often go unnoticed, like stitches and bolts. The ‘Curious Set’ are those who have an eye for detail and appreciate the small but special touches in the collection. And I was thrilled to be invited to take part in the #CallingAllCurious campaign (who wouldn’t be, with a handsome co-star like Matthew?). Here’s a first look at the official imagery…
And, in the spirit of curiosity, here are a few things you might be curious about when looking at these images:
1) Do you have a headache? No, I’m just doing the “migraine pose” to show off my bracelets.
2) But you’re not actually a couple, right? No. We just decided to goof around on set and got into character as a businessman and his shopaholic wife.
3) Why are you carrying two handbags? Because I couldn’t decide which colour I liked best. And why not? I was playing the shopaholic wife, after all…
4) Where can I shop Fossil’s Autumn/Winter 2015 collection? At ernestjones.co.uk.
I’m Wearing: Original Boyfriend Chronograph Watch, £125; Disc Studs, £39; Arrow Flex Cuff, £45; Rondel Cord Bracelet, £59; Nugget Cord Bracelet, £45; Flex Open Cuff, £49; Sydney Shopper Bag, £159. All by Fossil.
Matthew Wears: Thompson PorXolio Brief Cordovan, £249; Buchanan Watch, £185. All by Fossil.
It’s so much fun getting to work with your friends, and we had a blast on set together. Fossil is such a classic, accessible, feel-good brand, so we were all able to find pieces from the AW15 collection that spoke to our different personalities and individual styles. Here’s a little look at what happened behind the scenes on the shoot…
Shop the Autumn/Winter 2015 Fossil collection online at ernestjones.co.uk. And make sure to follow all of the #CallingAllCurious action on Instagram and Twitter at @Fossil.
* This post was sponsored by Fossil. Thanks for supporting the brands that keep CTP’s virtual doors open *