Tucker is one of my favourite labels and regularly appears in CTP shopping posts, so I was thrilled when designer and founder, Gaby Basora, agreed to share her Spring 2013 essentials with us. Gaby definitely has a fearless sense of fashion, favouring bright colours and eye-catching prints. She also loves a playful accessory – note the lace cat ears – which makes her a very worthy style crush. Find out exactly what Gaby will be wearing this season right here…
1. Lace cat ears by Damaris, £135. “It’s the unexpected bits that bring the fun,” Gaby says.
2. Look from 10 the Tucker Spring/Summer 2013 collection. “This style is super elegant and makes a gal feel like grace kelly,” Gaby reveals. “That is pretty much the heart of Tucker.”
3. The Coco Kir Royale dress from Tucker’s Resort 2013 collection. “I love this dress in every fabric,” Gaby says.
4. Find the matching floral blouse, £250, at My-Wardrobe. Pair it with cropped, dark-wash skinny jeans for a chic look.
5. Gypsy Water by Byredo Parfums, £130 at Liberty, is Gaby’s fragrance of choice. It’s described as “a vagabond story in scent: bergamot, juniper, orris, amber, pepper and sandalwood nestled in pine needles.”
6. Tucker’s printed cuff trousers, £270 at My-Wardrobe. “Cuff pants are part of the Tucker line up of classics,” Gaby explains. “They’re adored in every way: with a black turtleneck, a white tee, a cropped sweatshirt or contrasting silk Tucker blouse… any way you want it! They always look amazing.”