Rebecca Minkoff was in London, earlier this month, to present her Spring/Summer 2013 collection to UK press. I’ve been a fan of Rebecca’s slick urban designs for a long time (my wishlist on Shopbop is out of control), and I also admire her personal style. So I was thrilled when Rebecca agreed to share her AW12 essentials with Coco’s Tea Party. Here’s a run-down of the key pieces she’ll be wearing this season…
1. The Black Becky Jacket: “A black blazer is the perfect staple piece for any girls wardrobe,” Rebecca says. “And my Becky jacket puts a modern twist on the classic blazer shape.” £236 at Shopbop and $368 at Rebecca Minkoff
2. The Blair Clutch: “Snake skin is a big trend this fall. I’ll be exploring that trend by wearing this clutch. I’m excited to pair it with a casual day look.” $350 at Neiman Marcus, Zappos and Rebecca Minkoff
3. The Bliss Boots: “I love these Bliss boots. They are the perfect black every day walking shoe! Pair them with a classic blazer for the office!” $425 at Piperlime and Rebecca Minkoff
4. The Pave Horn Necklace: “Invest in a statement necklace for fall. This one will dress up any outfit,” Rebecca says. $498 at Rebecca Minkoff
5. Rebecca will protect her skin from harsh winter weather with June Jacobs’ Brightening Moisturiser.
6. Jo Malone London’s new Blackberry & Bay cologne is Rebecca’s favourite fragrance for fall.
Are you a fan of Rebecca Minkoff’s designs? Do you like her selection of Autumn/Winter ’12 essentials?