Cocosa’s upcoming Rigby & Peller swimwear sale is not to be missed if you’re about to go on a beach holiday. The specialist shape wear will make sure you look (and feel) your best while you relax poolside. In fact, with these great discounts it’s worth investing in one of Rigby & Peller’s swimsuits even if you don’t have a holiday booked, as every woman should have one failsafe piece of swimwear in her wardrobe. The Cocosa sale goes live on Sunday July 29th.
Plunge bikini top, was £65 NOW £30, adjustable leg bikini bottoms, were £50 NOW £27 | Swimming costume, was £167 NOW £80 all at Cocosa.com
Rigby & Peller’s top swimwear tips and tricks:
1) Invest the time to have a proper swimwear fitting. Swimwear shopping can be a daunting task, so make sure you take the time to find the right style and size.
2) Focus on collections that allow you to buy mix and match separates – that way you can select the best combination of top and bottom to suit your body shape. Rigby & Peller’s black briefs [above] are a really good option, as you can adjust the drawstring to have a higher fit, which will lengthen the appearance of your legs.
3) A well placed print or decoration will flatter and slim your figure by enhancing your best features. The print on swimsuit above draws the eye to the waist, creating a slimming effect.
4) It’s important to give your swimwear a holiday too, so it’s best to rotate your swimsuits when you’re away. Allowing your swimwear to rest between wears means the fabric will completely dry out and recover, ensuring it will look and perform at its best when next worn.
5) Have some different colour options to suit your pre-holiday and end of holiday skin tone. Really vibrant colours such as coral, white, yellow and orange are perfect for the end of your holiday. Whilst chocolate, berry shades and jade green are great to wear before you’ve tanned.
Sign up to Cocosa HERE so you can shop the sale when it goes live on Sunday, July 29th…